We are happy to discuss the private hire of our facilities to other community groups when they are not in use for Scouting activities and during school holidays.
The facilities available include:
- The 70m2 main hall (14m x 5m) – maximum capacity 60 people.
- A 10m2 meeting room (3m x 3.5m) – maximum capacity 10 people.
- A kitchen with double sinks, a range cooker, microwave and water boiler with a serving hatch to the main hall.
- 300m2 of gravel surfaced external space, plus an additional 600m2 grassed area suitable for a marquee. There are external sockets and an external water tap if required.
- Bike parking for 14+ bicycles. There is limited on-street parking for vehicles.
Unisex toilets, including disabled toilet facilities, are accessible via the external walkway
The main hall, kitchen and toilets are wheelchair accessible.
Booking Availability and Rates
Availability of the main hall for term time bookings. Other facilities may still be available at these times.
|Morning (9am to 1pm)||Afternoon (1pm to 5pm)||Evening (5pm to 9pm)|
Hire Rates: £20 per hour or £50 for 3 hours. Rates for long term bookings are negotiable.
If you want to discuss hiring the facilities, please email us at email@example.com